You are here
Senior Accountant Needed For a Well Established Accountancy Practice
Respected Business Situated in the Heart of West Oxfordshire
About Our Client
An ambitious and forward thinking Accountancy Practice who pride themselves on positive feedback from clients of all sizes. Focussed on the clients and, through regular contact, develop thourough understandings of how particular business' work. Clients have the opportunity to sit down with Accountants for strategy meetings, ensuring clients have the best all round experience possible.
- Preparation of year end accounts and review of work done by more junior staff
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- A good understanding of VAT and PAYE
- A good knowledge of bookkeeping systems including sage, quickbooks and online systems
- Clients include sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Take the lead on audit work (an advantage)
- Assisting with statutory work including the preparation of divended documentation
- Training and support of junior members of the team
- Managing job work flow and status
- Dealing with clients queries
- Providing general support to the team in terms of accounts and administration
- Liaising with the Tax team to ensure a high standard of client service
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be recently qualified as an ACCA or ACA but equally might be Qualified by Experience.
You should have strong numeracy skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills plus the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy whilst meeting strict deadlines. You must posses a good work ethic, have a good sense of initiative and work well as part of a team. Proficient on Microsoft office products is also a necessity.
What's on Offer
£40,000 to £45,000 p/a