You are here
- One of the UK's largest charities are looking for a Newly-qualfied Accountant
- Based in the City of London
About Our Client
The organisation are one of the largest independent health care charities in the UK.
- Management reporting: Budget setting and forecasting, preparing and circulating the monthly management accounts, including narrative commentary, in accordance with an agreed timetable and format, streamlining the processes of income and expenditure. Research grants: contribute the monthly accountants of research grants
- Financial reporting: Income Payroll, VAT, Annual statutory reporting, Financial control of the income expenditure, ensure that the monthly payroll is accurately reflected in the finance system
- Responsible for making sure that the month end schedule is appropriately completed by all team members, and making sure that all postings and reconciliations have been carried out correctly.
- Manage relationships with budget holders, and liaise with auditors and and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Newly CCAB Qualified accountant
- 1-3+ years Management and financial reporting experience
- Enthusiasm and an strong ability to learn quickly
What's on Offer