You are here
- 12 month contract, with potential extension
- Global business - Livingston
About Our Client
Growing, global business based in the central belt of Scotland.
- Prepare and review month end reporting for investment holding companies
- Business partner with other areas of the business both in the UK and overseas
- Preparation/review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the preparation of statutory accounts for investment holding companies
- Provide accounting support for group restructuring transactions
- Provide technical accounting support for various areas of accounting
- Ensure SoX compliance is maintained for all areas of responsibility
- Liaise with tax department on information required for tax returns and group restructuring activities
- Other duties as assigned by management
The Successful Applicant
The role would suit a qualified accountant who is technically strong & interested in a varied role which will involve both financial accounting & business partnering.
- Good Financial Accounting knowledge (double-entry book-keeping, exposure to auditors, involvement in month end accounts preparation)
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP (with US GAAP also being of interest)
- Computer literate, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Good communication skills is essential to business partner with other areas of the business
What's on Offer
Fixed term/ potentially day rate contract for 12 months with a global business in West Lothian.