You are here
Senior Agile Change Manager
- Strong experience delivering multiple projects to Agile methodology
- Experinece within retail and corporate banking.
About Our Client
A large UK corporate and retail bank based in London.
Senior Agile Change Manager role will involve.
- Change Delivery Planning: Works with the Change Senior Management Team and business to identify, size, prioritise and mobilise a portfolio of Change initiatives to support the banks strategy identifying opportunities for Agile delivery.
- Programme/Project Set Up and Closure: Works with the business to define and agree programme structure and benefits and to confirm that outputs and outcomes will support their realisation.
- Governance and Reporting: Creates, implements and operates within the Change frameworks which aligns to the wider governance framework.
- Programme/Project Control and Delivery: Shapes, leads, directs and controls the delivery of complex, high risk and/or cross functional programmes, including pragmatic application of programme management methodologies, use of a clearly defined delivery roadmap and robust financial and risk management.
- Drives continuous improvement to the bank's strategic approach to managing change, including identifying best practice both internally and externally, and building the profile of the bank's Change Management Community.
- Planning and Finance: Drives progress against the programme plan; understands, challenges and proactively manages the cost position; and acts to mitigate potential cost or time delays.
- Resource Management: Identifies and secures appropriate resources (blend of permanent and contractor) to work on the change programmes; defines clear roles and responsibilities for all team members including specific responsibility for production of all deliverables. Leads a team of change professionals as either a permanent or matrix project team.
- Stakeholder Management: Leads the management/delivery of the wider Change portfolio through establishing effective relationships with key stakeholders. Responsible for building and maintaining key relationships with particular Customers and Suppliers.
- Engages with a diverse group of senior stakeholders to influence strategic direction of key programmes to meet business goals and support benefits realisation. Typically up to and including Senior Exec and Head of Function level.
- Coaches and supports the development roadmap to build Agile capability within the Change team.
- Risk: Continuously evaluates programmes/projects for financial and people risk and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate.
The Successful Applicant
Senior Agile Change Manager will require experience within:
- Experience working with business stakeholders to deliver a more Agile way of working within Financial Services.
- Ensure Agile methodologys are coached and implemented across the bank
- Creation of project plans and ensuring delivery on time and budget.
- Tracking of project milestones
- Experience setting up project governance
What's on Offer