You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Agile Change Manager
- Senior Agile Change Manager
- Edinburgh, Financial Services
About Our Client
My client is a leading bank based in Edinburgh city centre.
- Change Delivery Planning: Works with the Change Senior Management Team and business to identify, size, prioritise and mobilise a portfolio of Change initiatives to support the business strategy identifying opportunities for Agile delivery.
- Works with business stakeholders to deliver a more Agile way of working.
- Programme/Project Set Up and Closure: Works with the business to define and agree programme structure and benefits and to confirm that outputs and outcomes will support their realisation.
- Governance and Reporting: Creates, implements and operates within the Change frameworks which aligns to the wider business governance framework.
- Programme/Project Control and Delivery: Shapes, leads, directs and controls the delivery of complex, high risk and/or cross functional programmes, including pragmatic application of programme management methodologies, use of a clearly defined delivery roadmap and robust financial and risk management.
- Drives continuous improvement to the business's strategic approach to managing change, including identifying best practice both internally and externally, and building the profile of the business's Change Management Community.
- Planning and Finance: Drives progress against the programme plan; understands, challenges and proactively manages the cost position; and acts to mitigate potential cost or time delays.
- Resource Management: Identifies and secures appropriate resources (blend of permanent and contractor) to work on the change programmes; defines clear roles and responsibilities for all team members including specific responsibility for production of all deliverables. Leads a team of change professionals as either a permanent or matrix project team.
The Successful Applicant
- Stakeholder Management: Leads the management/delivery of the business's wider Change portfolio through establishing effective relationships with key stakeholders. Responsible for building and maintaining key relationships with particular Customers and Suppliers. Engages with a diverse group of senior stakeholders to influence strategic direction of key programmes to meet business goals and support benefits realisation. Typically up to and including Senior Exec and Head of Function level.
- People and Self Development: Provides team leadership to Change professionals, developing colleagues through challenging objectives, feedback and coaching. This may be with a permanent team or a matrix structure across multiple locations. Contributes to the development and performance of the wider PM community, including identifying opportunities for colleagues in line with future skill and resourcing requirements and sharing best practice approaches. Coaches and supports the development roadmap to build Agile capability within the Change team.
- Risk: Continuously evaluates programmes/projects for financial and people risk and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate.
- Values: Role models values and behaviour and encourages this across the Change community, through visible leadership and by example.
What's on Offer