You are here
- Leading commercial practice
- Strategic position leading to Associate promotion
About Our Client
My client is a well-established practice in the West midlands with a studio also in the North West. The company has seen consistent growth, becoming the competition for the better part of a century.
Situated in an iconic, award winning building in north Birmingham, they a boast a healthy portfolio across a broad sector base, with an especially dominant presence in Commercial, Residential and Healthcare. Their studios comprise a team of Architects, Assistants, Technicians, Surveyors and Project managers, offering a full range of services on numerous, multi-million pound projects throughout the UK.
They constantly continue to expand their portfolio and growth into new sectors, with their latest venture seeing BIM implementation practice wide.
An opportunity for an experienced Architect has arisen within a leading commercial practice to fulfil two critical functions:
- to lead on a number of £multi-million projects across their portfolio;
- succession planning.
You will work closely with the Senior Management team on their existing and future. Alongside this, you will also lead a team and support in their personal development, demonstrating your abilities and putting you in prime position for your own promotion to Associate.
Day-to-day tasks and responsibilities include:
- Management of projects through the RIBA work stages;
- Develop projects through from brief, concept and design development;
- Working drawings and technical appraisals;
- Contract administration, H&S, Building Regulations;
Liaise with clients and attend site meetings with contractors.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must be at least 8 year's post qualification with a demonstrable array of experience across all RIBA work stages.
- You enjoy working holistically throughout RIBA 0-7 and gain particular satisfaction in delivering a project that fully meets the expectations of the brief, client and end user;
- You have strong technical knowledge and enjoying pushing boundaries;You will feel at ease leading, coordinating and managing projects successfully to completion;
- You will be a good communicator;
- Will have experience in the delivery of multi-storey buildings and in the experience/and interest in the health sector;
- Fully conversant Building Regulations and all other statutory consultees;
- Must be CAD proficient. REVIT is not essential but desirable;
- Capable of producing high quality complex technical details team with first-class contract management skills.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package;
Immediate immersion into a thriving business operating nationally across a varied portfolio. Moreover, you will joining at a time when there is the real opportunity for you to secure promotion to Associate.