You are here
Senior Assistant Buyer
Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's largest fashion retailers
Candidates should ideally have experience in Womenswear
About Our Client
My client are a successful multi-channel Fashion Retailer based in the East Midlands. They have a rare opportunity to bring Senior Assistant Buyers onto their Women's team.
My Fashion Retail client are looking to recruit a Senior Assistant Buyer who;
- Manages their own area within their department
- Supports with planning the range, taking into account trend analysis and price architecture.
- Supports and assists in reviewing your supply strategy - introducing new suppliers as well as building on excellent relationships with your existing supply base.
- Analyse Sales data, acting quickly to identify and introduce changes.
- Effectively managed/ mentored trainee members of your team, delegating workload while ensuring team members are motivated and focused.
The Successful Applicant
My Fashion Retail client are looking to recruit a Senior Assistant Buyer who has;
- Impressive experience in a Senior Assistant Buying/Junior Buying role.
- Natural leadership skills.
- A confident and persuasive approach, you'll be able to present your proposals and gather support throughout the business.
- Extensive knowledge of current and potential market and fashion trends with the ability to translate them into commercially inspiring ranges.
- The ability to build and maintain productive relationships with suppliers.
What's on Offer
Really competitive salary and benefits package