You are here
Senior Assistant Company Secretary
Seeking an Immediately available financial services Company Secretary
to excel within a FTSE 250 banking company
About Our Client
Our client is recognised as a specialist lender, offering residential, buy to let and commercial mortgages, secured loans and development finance funded by a retail customer proposition based upon the provision of good value long and short term savings.
- Managing and taking responsibility for the provision of a comprehensive company secretarial and governance service to a portfolio of clients and entities across the UK, advising senior stakeholders, directors, committee members and functional leads on a wide range of company law and governance issues
- Ensuring that all UK entities (including nominees companies) are compliant with applicable laws and remain in good standing at all times - including maintaining and updating the statutory records, taking ownership for ensuring the filing of annual returns, financial statements and statutory returns
- Maintenance of statutory registers, e.g. register of directors, members etc.
- Assisting other members of the Office of the Corporate Secretary in reviewing, negotiating and approving for execution documentation, such as Powers of Attorney and Letters of Representation, originating from clients and their legal advisors.
- Maintaining group structure charts
- Maintaining and updating bank mandates and authorised signatory lists as required
- Collaborating with members of the Office of the Corporate Secretary to ensure that information is shared in a timely and comprehensive manner and ensuring that the highest standards of corporate governance are maintained at all times.
- Attending to ad hoc enquires
The Successful Applicant
- ICSA qualified or graduate with business related or law degree.
- Previous experience of working in a company secretarial function within financial services or a matrixed multinational organisation.
What's on Offer