You are here
Senior BDM - Bridging finance to intermediaries / Brokers
- Property finance solutions sold into and via intermediary broker channel
- YOU MUST HAVE SOLD BRIDGING FINANCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE
About Our Client
Award winning specialist property finance lender offering both short term bridging finance, to medium term loans.
Full UK infrastructure and a very successful commercial sales team.
The overall role is to introduce, and manage to completion, loans through broker and intermediary channels.
You will be tasked with generating sales, through new and existing broker contacts. There is an internal team to assist with new contact generation - you will be the specialist introducing finance packages and services to the broker, and ensuring these are being taken to their client base.
* Make appointments - identify relevant brokers and IFAs who operate in bridging finance, buy to let, second charges, mezzanine lending, and commercial finance.
* Prepare presentations - present to brokers on a small (2-3 people) or large (30-40 people) scale
You will be targeted in total loan value generated.
The Successful Applicant
The Property Finance - Business Development Manager:
- MUST have sold bridging finance / property finance
- MUST have a well established network of Mortgage Brokers and Finance Brokers in the South UK.
YOU MUST HAVE SOLD BRIDGING FINANCE TO BROKERS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT FIT THIS CRITERIA
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 + x2 OTE (uncapped) + car