You are here
Senior Bid Manager
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Architect in London.
AEC(Architecture/Engineering/Construction) Sector experience essential.
About Our Client
Leading Architect based in London.
As the Senior Bid Manager for this leading Architect in London you will be responsible for the Bid team and evaluate potential projects in order to advise on decisions to tender for work and write and produce articulate and visually compelling bid documents, proposals and presentation material in response to requests for pre-qualification or to tender.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Intelligent analysis of brief documents and undertake research on potential projects or clients.
- Managing and coordinating the bid process and the bid team.
- Liaising with the wider team outside the practice to coordinate a timely bid response.
- Work with internal senior stakeholders & relevant teams, project managers and communication team members to produce written material for bid documents, OJEU responses, RFPs, RFQs and tenders etc.
- Writing compelling tailored bids and proposals to win new business.
- Maintain database of written material for bid and proposal submissions.
- Develop bid library of past projects data for evidence of quality and added value.
- Preparing and printing accurate and high quality bid documents using Adobe InDesign, in a deadline driven environment.
- Understanding and learning the company's portfolio of work.
- Proof reading for correction of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors and checking bids for compliance with company guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with company administrative procedures and standards.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Bid Manager for this leading Architect in London will have:
- AEC(Architecture/Engineering/Construction) Sector experience essential.
- Solid track record of preparing bid documents and knowledge of bid processes e.g. OJEU responses, RFPs, RFQs and competitions.
- Degree educated.
- Self-motivated & a team player.
- Goal oriented and able to meet deadlines .
- Practical and organised with good attention to detail.
- Good persuasion skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - articulate and diplomatic manner.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Able to ensure that discretion is exercised when dealing with sensitive information and that appropriate confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Interest in architecture, arts and design.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Adobe InDesign & Photoshop.
- Fluent in foreign languages.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer to the successful Senior Bid Manager in London.