You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Brand Manager
- Exciting opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager in a fast growing food business
- Based in a picturesque location in Oxfordshire
About Our Client
Working as part of a small but well established marketing team, this is a unique chance to join a market leading business with an entrepreneurial and commercial culture. The company has ambitious growth plans that include both organic growth and acquisition of new brands, thus creating further and exciting opportunities for development.
The Senior Brand Manager, working in conjunction with the Marketing Director, will be responsible for the strategic development and growth of the brand. You will work closely with Sales colleagues, leading a cross functional team with the goal of maximising the long term equity and profitability, showing strong leadership skills to the wider business. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on a market leading brand with lots of autonomy and ownership, as well as having sizable budgets and ATL spend.
The key responsibilities of the SBM will be to:
- Develop and lead the strategic 3 year plan, managing the execution of this plan to deliver revenue and profit targets
- Manage and lead 1 direct report
- Lead the development and execution of major NPD launches, paying close attention to commercial details such as delivery of volume, profit, share, distribution and pricing.
- Identify and develop opportunities for in market growth initiatives within the UK
- Manage the brand P&L, making decisions on the A&P spend that will maximise business results and ROI
- Take responsibility for the development and execution of the brand communications strategy
- Take overall responsibility for leadership of the brand, building a strong relationship with the Sales and Category functions and championing the brand internally.
The offices are based in a picturesque location in Oxfordshire, with easy access from the M4 and the M40. For the correct candidate the business can offer a flexible working culture and hours.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Brand Manager will have the following:
- A passion for brand building with proven success in brand management in a blue chip, branded FMCG company
- Strong ability to establish consumer & customer insights and make strategic recommendations based on this
- Proven track record in running a brand, including strong P&L management and commercial acumen
- Excellent understanding of the UK multiple grocery channels and their ways of working
- Prior success in leading a best in class NPD launch with strong ROI
- Ability to create strong relationships, both internally with the Sales teams and externally with agency partners.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence at a senior level
- Excellent communication skills, ability to develop strategy and deliver step changing business results.
- Strong analytical skills, with an inquisitive and innovative mindset
- Persuasive, determined and pro-active, with a strong ability to make things happen
- Ability to work autonomously and to be flexibly minded
- Resilient to aggressive competition and continuously changing market dynamics
What's on Offer
Competitive salary & excellent benefits