You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Brand Manager
- Exciting opportuity for a Senior Brand Manager in an entrapenurial food business
- Based in a central and easily accessible location in West London
About Our Client
A market leader in it's sector, this business is part of a family owned global FMCG business with offices throughout the US, Europe and Australasia. The company has been operating in the UK since the early 2000s, however the rest of its European business is younger still and the company has significant ambition and opportunity for growth.
The office in West London operates as both UK and European head office. It's a small team, giving the Senior Brand Manager a great chance to shine at all levels of the business. The current structure is pretty fluid, offering a real opportunity to set the agenda, rather than be hindered by too much procedure. Marketing budget is sizeable and there's a willingness to invest in growth building opportunities.
Working in a small marketing team of four based in the office in West London, this is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to join an entrepreneurial food business where they can work with lots of autonomy and really make a difference.
This role is ideally best suited to a strong brand candidate from a bigger business who is looking for an opportunity to work with an environment where they can take true brand ownership and have their opinions heard. This is a key role within the business and offers a great opportunity for someone looking for more autonomy and to develop their wider marketing/general management skills.
The main element of the role is management of the brand which is still relatively new to the UK and significant opportunity exists to strengthen it both in terms of brand equity and through innovation & driving category growth.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Brand Manager will have the following:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A track record of FMCG brand management in the UK retail environment.
- Excellent knowledge of market data and in particular IRI/Kantar/Nielsen
- Strong windows skills
- Excellent communication skills, both in written terms and face to face
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent project manager - able to prioritise and work to budgets and timelines
- Comfortable working in a relatively fluid environment, with few strict procedures
- Resourceful - able to work on own initiative
- Excellent team player
- Ability to see the bigger picture
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + excellent benefits