You are here
Senior Brand Manager
- Senior Brand Manager position looking after Key Pet Nutrition Brand
- Market-leading division within a Global FMCG business
About Our Client
My client is a global FMCG and Consumer business based in the heart of Surrey. Easy commutable reach from London and the surrounding counties, they are renowned for their people-focused culture, international presence and great brands.
Working within a leading division, you will join a close-knit team with a like-minded focus on growing and managing the key brand.
As the Senior Brand Manager, you will manage the key professional brand for the business; reporting into the head of Marketing with one direct reports.
You will work cross functionally with full commercial ownership to devise and deliver effective marketing plans across all channels to drive growth and increase consumer acquisition and retention levels. Responsibilities will also include:
- Launch NPD
- Identify growth drivers to create tactical and strategic marketing plans
- Build effective partnerships
- Motivate, coach and develop a line manager
- Develop a customer focused marketing tools
The Successful Applicant
Due to the seniority of the role, the desired candidates will have proven experience working in a consumer marketing role and previous exposure to Animal/human health marketing will be advantageous.
Key Marketing skills required include:
- professional/customer marketing
- Integrated marketing communications
- Strong commercial acumen
You must have strong analytical skills as well as the ability to develop, coach and communicate effectively. A strong decision maker is required for this position as well as the ability to set direction and promote teamwork.
What's on Offer
Offering a salary of up to £55,000 + car allowance. This is a great opportunity to join a leading FMCG business who offer great career potential and working environment.