You are here
Senior Brand Manager
- Fantastic role for a Senior Brand Manager in a growing health food company
- Based just outside of London with convenient transport links
About Our Client
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the European subsidiary of a market-leading health and personal care business. In addition to the UK, the company also has offices in the USA, Canada, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand. The company's philosophy centres on innovation, superior product quality, commitment to marketing and brand development.
As part of continued expansion, there is an opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to join one of the UK's fastest-growing health food and consumer wellbeing businesses. The company is part of a multinational group with exciting growth plans.
The company is experiencing rapid development and grew by over 60% in the UK in 2014. Much of this growth has come from the health food brand which was launched at the beginning of 2014. It is the UK's leading health food brands and is widely distributed in Holland & Barrett, Tesco, Boots and Sainsbury's amongst others. The brand is supported through an ongoing TV advertising campaign as well as out of home, print and digital.
Our approach is straightforward and is the basis of our success. We focus on;
- Innovation & NPD
- Product superiority
- High investment in consumer brand marketing
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the key responsibilities of the Senior Brand Manager will include:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop the brand strategy
- Develop and implement annual brand plans
- Implement, monitor and evaluate in order to achieve brand targets and build brand equity
- Communicate brand progress against plans to internal stakeholders
- Development & implementation of extensive ATL, including TV and print
- Lead and manage the very healthy NPD pipeline
- Responsibility for 1 x BM
This is a very high profile role within a rapidly growing business. The brand is supported by a seven figure marketing budget including extensive TV advertising. It will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to fully utilise their marketing skills and gain exposure to all elements of the marketing mix
The businesses offices are in West Sussex, a short 30 minute train journey from central London
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Brand Manager will ideally have the following:
- Track record in FMCG consumer brand management. Track record in foods/health foods would be advantageous
- Previous success in developing and delivering brand strategy and plans, with a high degree of commercial awareness
- Strong project management skills, including proven success in innovation and managing NPD projects
- Previous exposure to P&L and budget management, including significant media budgets
- Working knowledge of the UK multiple retail market
- A personal interest in health & wellness and a passion for wanting to work on a health food brand
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Brand Manager will receive a competitive salary with a fantastic benefits package.