You are here
Senior Brand Manager
- Leading a 2017 major brand relaunch including ATL
- FMCG business with portfolio of well regarded food brands
About Our Client
My client is a classical FMCG business with a portfolio of food brands and an expert in their field. Based in Surrey, they are in surprisingly easy and close commute from Central London. Offering great career development potential and the opportunity to make a real lasting difference.
The biggest SBM role within the team, you will be responsible for shaping the strategic marketing plans and driving it's sucessfull delivery. Reporting into the Marketing Manager and with one direct report, your key focus will be on the major brand relaunch in 2017.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of the business vision
- Develop and Implement key marketing activities including NPD, Sales promotion and packaging & Advertising and PR
- Manage agencies
- Full P&L responsibility
- Cross functional working
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager with the following skill set to join the team:
- Demonstrated success in marketing food
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and act on data
- Line Management experience is preferable
- Interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive basic salary plus benefits.
Should you be interested in discussing this opportunity further then please do not hesitate to get in touch.