You are here
Senior Business Analyst (IT and Business Change) - Leeds
- Sunday Times Best 100 Companies Accredited
- Commutable from both Leeds and Bradford
About Our Client
Working for a Sunday Times Top 100 business, you will play a critical role in their recently formed Change function and contribute to the ongoing success of the company. Their strategy is clear and you will be joining at a time when there is strong forward demand for structured systems and process improvement work. This is a dynamic, successful, private equity backed business with a strong culture focusing on employee engagement and exceeded customer expectations.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will work in partnership with key stakeholders and business SMEs to elicit, analyse and evaluate requirements in order to deliver business process improvement.
You will provide a complete breadth of business analysis services to a wide-ranging portfolio of projects. This will include high-level and detailed business requirements, production and review of a variety of documentation including manuals and procedures; production of business process models and process diagrams; development of deliverables relating to testing including use cases and test cases etc.; production of business impact assessments and other business readiness deliverables.
You will participate in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements, design, test and hand-over to support. It's important that you play in active role in promoting the role of business analysis and the value-add it can bring through show-casing output and providing coaching and guidance to colleagues on best practice
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Significant experience in business analysis experience gained from working in medium size consumer focused businesses
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to tailor content depending on the audience coupled with ability to explain complexity with ease and fluidity
- The ability to engage successfully with diverse groups including executives, managers and subject matter experts in order to successfully elicit requirements; gain consensus where needed and to effectively challenge assumptions if necessary
- Strong change management from a diverse background
- Previous experience in leading, managing or mentoring other Business Analysts
- A good understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
To attract the best talent, competitive salaries and a generous benefits package is on offer