You are here
Senior Business Development Manager
- Must have a proven track record in B2B sales
- Must have sold in a very consultative manner
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of microbial and antimicrobial solutions for a variety of industries including Marine, Automotive, Horticulture and Catering to name but a few. Having recently experienced a large amount of growth, they are looking for a hungry, motivated sales person who can generate a strong amount of new business across the UK focusing on the Land Waste and Water Waste management sector.
They offer a number of innovative products to their customers and are looking to continue this growth by hiring a motivated and driven Senior Business Development Manager to join their team
Within the role as Senior Business Development Manager, covering the UK my client is looking for someone who can bring the knowledge, capabilities and passion to the Land Waste and Waste Water management sector and generate new business opportunities.
The role will involve:
* Developing new customers across the Land and Water Waste Management sector.
* You will work with prospective and growing client bases to promote and extend business opportunities into the long term.
* Overseeing the full sales cycle and managing new accounts
* Developing a long term business strategy
* Identifying clients needs in order to deliver solutions to meet their requirements
* Generate meetings with relevant decision makers in the industry
* Work closely with the senior management team to drive the sales strategy
This Business Development Manager role is seen as key to the continued growth of the business, and my client is looking for someone who can make a real impact on the business has great potential to push their career forward.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Business Development Manager will:
* Be able to demonstrate a proven background in Land Waste Management or Waste Water Management
* Have sold into the waste management market and understands this route to market
* Have a successful track record in winning new business.
* Be successful in building and developing existing relationships and proactively identifying new opportunities
* Be able to successfully demonstrate a consultative approach and adapt this when speaking to stakeholders both internal and external
* Have strong numerical and analytical skills
What's on Offer
The successful applicant can expect a salary of up to £55,000 with an attractive commission package + Car + Pension