You are here
Senior Buyer - Cosmetic Industry
- Senior Buyer
- Direct Sourcing Role
About Our Client
My Client are an industry leading, global cosmetics brand.
This role will require:
- the development of EMEA strategy for the paper categories and the submission of global commodity sourcing strategies.
- To maintain supplier reliability and satisfying the requirements of the business.
- Offering your advise on EMEA Sourcing and the global supplier network capabilities and spend category trends.
- Ensure all negotiations are performed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for supporting the processes of supplier management and supplier selection,rating,development,supplier reduction and performance evaluation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role or be at the point of stepping up from an established buyer role and will have a sound understanding of global sourcing with in an FMCG environment.
A working knowledge of e-sourcing would be advantageous, as would previous experience working with in the cosmetics industry.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a salary between £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and the chance to be part of one of the most exciting FMCG businesses in the world.