You are here
- Senior Buyer- Indirect Procurement
- Business Services
About Our Client
Our client is a successful leader in the Business Services industry based in the West Midlands who are looking for a Senior Buyer to join their Indirects team to look after a broad mix of categories including facilities management.
The Senior Buyer for this Business Services organisation based in the West Midlands will be responsible for:
- End to end procurement process.
- Technical aspects, drafting the contracts and driving negotiations with suppliers.
- Monitoring risks and opportunities in the market and the factors which may affect sourcing options.
- Strategic improvement.
- Identifying significant opportunities to reduce costs, reduce operational and commercial risks and increase value
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Buyer for this international Business Services organisation based in the West Midlands would demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Relevant knowledge of indirect categories such as facilities management ( Hard & Soft FM )
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- Outstanding record of supplier relationship management
- An understanding of managing & completing multiple projects
- Process improvement interest
- Brilliant people management skills
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Available to candidates is £40,000 - £48,000 + Benefits