You are here
Senior Cash & Treasury Analyst
- International Financial Services firm with an enviable brand
- Senior Cash & Treasury Analyst with the chance for career progression
About Our Client
International Financial Services firm with an enviable brand.
Right now we have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Cash & Treasury Analyst within the Treasury and Cash Management Team. The team is responsible for cash management of approximately 500 bank accounts across more than 20 countries across the EMEA region.
- You will manage the centralised pooling structures to ensure sufficient liquidity throughout the EMEA region utilising regional borrowing facilities, sale of receivables and FX deals
- Monitor and manage forecasting models to track short-term regional funding requirements for cash management and reporting
- Oversee and manage daily cash management operations supported by six analysts
- Maintain and develop relationships with banking partners and business groups across the group
- Ensuring compliance with Treasury policies and procedures, including preparation and review of regular risk and performance reporting
- Maintain key systems used in end-to-end cash management processes: Sungard Quantum 5, Chase Access and Oracle
- Support investigation and resolution of aged reconciliation items on Treasury owned general ledger accounts
- Strengthen the control environment and drive change through continuous process improvements and re-engineering cash management processes
- Support ad-hoc projects involving internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally hold a Bachelor's degree with strong academic results. Preference for Finance or Economics
- Ideally hold, or studying towards, a professional Treasury or Accounting qualification
- And / or have sound experience within a Finance or Corporate Treasury environment
- Excellent Excel skills (ideally with experience with VBA)
- Strong team-player with excellent interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure to multiple deadlines
- Robust analytical approach, with high attention to detail and ability to challenge accuracy of data
- Clear oral and written communication skills; ability to work with internal / external partners across different functions and communicate with all levels of management
- Creative - proven ability to think strategically, and to focus on goals and continuous process improvements, whilst motivating other team-members to ensure delivery.
- This role requires core competencies of communication, leadership, attention to detail, ability to drive change, innovate and problem-solving
What's on Offer
Great chance for someone who is looking to grow their treasury career in a Senior Cash & Treasury Analyst role within a global firm.