You are here
Senior Category Manager
- Category Management
- Dynamic Public Sector Procurement
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking public sector organisation based in the West Midlands.
The ideal Senior Category Manager for this role will be responsible for:
- Category Management across the corporate portfolio.
- End to end tending and stakeholder engagement to drive performance improvement.
- Leadership and management of a small team.
- Delivery of year on year cost savings and SRM activity to improve supplier performance.
- Contribution to wider indirect procurement team sharing best practice.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Category Manager for this role will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Category Management within a corporate portfolio.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and proven track record of successful SRM activity.
- Proven track record of delivery.
- CIPS or equivalent qualification.
What's on Offer
Available to candidates is £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits