You are here
Senior Category Manager
- Develop innovative and compelling sourcing solutions for property or IT
- Engage with stakeholders and lead multi-disciplinary teams
About Our Client
Large service driven organisation providing local services to millions.
- Lead strategy development for specific sourcing projects
- Create compelling and innovative sourcing strategies which challenge current ways of working and deliver best value
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team through the procurement process with full customer engagement and following OJEU sourcing methodology
- Demonstrate that sustainability, innovation and risk management, collaboration, health and safety & well-being are effectively considered and managed through each initiative
- Demonstrate leadership within the Procurement Team by always striving for the highest standards of professionalism, high energy, commitment and best-practice.
- Work with stakeholders on the responsibilities for contract launch and prepare for handover to Contract Management team for in-contract management
The Successful Applicant
Degree level educated and / or relevant professional qualification
Strategic and operational procurement experience with a solid working knowledge of Property or IT and HR category management
Strong knowledge and understanding of EU Procurement Regulations
Capable of managing cross functional project teams to generate material value across multiple categories
Strategic thinker with solid facilitation ability supported by excellent interpersonal competencies (communication, leadership, influencing).
What's on Offer
Full time permanent role a Senior Category Manager of Property or IT