You are here
Senior CDD/AML Officer
Leading real estate compnay seeking
immediately available senior CDD/AML specialist
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global real estate firm founded in 1896, with over 300 UK offices and 14,000 employees.
- Over see the CDD on-boarding process, including sanctions checks and verification.
- Provide and manage the CDD/AML support to all levels of the firm.
- Assist the Compliance team on continuously improving the central CDD support function and any AML project work and reporting requirements as required.
- Assist with the Ongoing Monitoring of clients ensuring CDD team adhear to time scale.
- Provide training in various settings.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant CDD and AML regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualification; or minimum of 2 years experience in a reputable company providing dedicated CDD and AML support and management.
Working knowledge of Money Laundering Regulations 2007; The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002; Terrorism Act 2000; Joint Money Laundering Steering Guidance; sanctions regimes and HMRC guidance for AML is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in CDD/AML and working in a position of responsibility.
- Must have dealt with both private and commercial clients including companies and trusts based in the UK and overseas.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- They will be very well presented, have a clear, confident speaking voice and good time management and planning skills. They will also have a positive "hands on" attitude.
What's on Offer