You are here
Senior Childrenswear Print Designer
South West England
£32,000 - £45,000
Seeking an experienced Childrenswear Designer for UK bestselling brand
Based in North Devon
About Our Client
- My client is one of the UK's bestselling childrenswear brands which is continuing to grow rapidly.
- To design garments, full repeat prints, placement prints, embroideries and appliques that appeal target audience and reflect the brand. Using adobe illustrator to create sketches and artwork details.
- Be part of developing the seasonal mood boards, colour palette, big ideas and innovation for each season through research of on-going and future trends, competitor benchmarking and colour analysis.
- Provide creative support during the product development process by looking and implementing for innovation in design.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent childrenswear design experience.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent drawing skills.
- Creative flair.
- Commercial and aesthetic understanding.
- Ability to manage a small team of designers.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to £40,000 dependent on level of experience.