You are here
Senior Conference Producer
- Conference / events production, secure speakers and deliver marketing
- Experience in conference / event production required
About Our Client
This is an exciting time to join this independent media group who have seen impressive year on year growth this decade and have aspirations for continued development. The Senior Conference Producer role is adding to the current established conference team who can provide development and progression with ownership of an existing portfolio. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation where you have voice and your opinions really do count.
The Senior Conference Producer will own a portfolio of conferences and industry awards and will manage multiple projects at various stages, key responsibilities include:
- Research and develop a series of commercially successful conferences.
- Continued development of the format and content of annual events.
- Secure high-quality speakers and develop industry-leading, interactive and engaging agendas.
- Create engaging marketing collateral to promote conferences including promotional collateral, emails, brochures and copy.
- Briefing operations to ensure the successful deliver of events.
- Post event analysis understanding number and quality of attendees.
- Analysis from exhibitors, speakers and delegates from evaluation forms.
The Successful Applicant
I am looking to speak to people with conference production background managing multiple projects and can evidence a track record in delivering effective and profit driving conferences. You will be an excellent communicator, excellent organisational and project management skills and be able to work to tight deadlines with full budgetary management.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £35,000 base with an OTE of £43,000