You are here
- International Retailer, Ambitious Expansion Plans, RICS.
- Competitive Package, Straticig Full Acquisition Cycle. Large format Store.
About Our Client
Our client is an international Business that creates a working environment that encourages initiative and drive and promotes enjoyment and satisfaction at work.
It enables it employees to work effectively and successfully for our business and supports employee's development.
- Identification, negotiation and acquisition of sites
- Managing planning application from submission to delivery of the planning permission
- Support all expansions, relocation and mixed use schemes
- Develop key relationships with landlords, tenants developers and property companies
- Driving the full development and planning process from conception to completion
- Estates management of our freehold and leasehold assets
- Responsible for compliance with statutory provisions e.g. accident protection, regulations, data protection
- Helping with designing developing planning coordinating presenting communicating and supervising any projects that arise in the area of responsibility
- Ensuring a positive and motivating working environment as well as smooth effective operation
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or equivalent in property or real estate
- Computer literate
- A professional negotiator
- Ability to multitask
- A team player
- Carry a full licence
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration
- High autonomy
- Opportunity to run your own projects