You are here
Senior Contracts Officer
- Senior Contracts Officer
- Public Sector Procurement
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking public sector organisation based in the West Midlands.
The ideal Senior Contracts Officer for this role will be responsible for:
- Management of Contracts across the organisation.
- Stakeholder management and process improvement.
- Contribution to wider indirect procurement team sharing best practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and SRM skills
- Proven track record of delivery and optimising value in a contract.
- CIPS or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge and Understanding of OJEU.
What's on Offer
£39,000 to £45,000 + Benefits