You are here
- Work for a rapidly expansive organisation in the technology sector.
- Work in a thriving, high achieving and ambitious organisation
About Our Client
Our client in Berkshire is a next generation performance intelligence management organisation employing intelligent solutions for software-defined businesses. They are seeking a senior counsel with routes in technology to join the rapidly growing legal team.
- Experience negotiating NDAs, software licenses, resale and referral agreements and vendor/supplier contracts.
- The Senior Counsel will have experience of advising on all manner of data protection matters
- Review, draft and manage licenses / sales contracts on a daily basis in accordance with company policies and risk tolerance.
- Respond promptly to legal requests from internal clients across functional groups, summarising and communicating legal concepts that business people can use.
- Advise on legal issues and risks (particularly around anti-bribery and data privacy in the EU), approval processes, company policies and procedures, IP and business strategy.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified as a solicitor or foreign equivalent with relevant experience at a top-tier law firm and/or in-house (the ideal candidate will have both law firm and in-house experience)
- Ideally English and German law dual qualified but candidates qualified under either legal system will be considered.
- "A-player" with strong work ethic that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and with cross-functional internal teams
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently; attempt to find answers before asking questions
- Exceptional ability in drafting and negotiating complex legal documents
- The senior counsel will have strong organisational, project management and interpersonal skills
- Clear communicator with a good ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and simple manner in both writing and in person
- Ability to manage and respond to emails quickly, and juggle multiple deals at one time.
- Experience negotiating commercial contracts in multiple jurisdictions throughout EMEA preferred.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary on offer for the right individual.