You are here
Senior Demand Analyst
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must have advanced IT skills and demand planning experience in FMCG.
About Our Client
My Client is a leading brand in the FMCG market.
My client is looking for a Senior Demand Analyst to join their team.
- Produce a 12 month rolling sku forecast.
- Administer the forecasting system - new sku's, customers, product groups etc.
- Maintain/Own statistical base forecasts.
- Complete relevant promotional analysis to help forecast promotions based on promotional mechanic, end type, retailer support, buy - in phasing.
- Challenge the Account Managers on their forecast assumptions at the monthly Forecast Review Meeting.
- Lead the monthly consensus Forecast Review Meeting, ensuring all outputs are fully documented and published.
- Update the wider business on month on month variances by Customer and SKU.
- Where there is EPOS data available - analyse EPOS ros, store distribution, trends. Where epos data is not available analyse yoy, dispatches v forecast and highlight trends/issues within the forecast to the internal team and external stakeholders.
- Update forecast accuracy measures monthly.
- Analyse 1st and 5th day on promotions were applicable, agreeing and amending with consent from Sales and Supply
- Amend the forecast as and when required to provide the Supply team with the most up to date forecast at all times.
- Undertake collaborative forecasting and attend forecast meetings with retailers.
- Take control of the base budget process, ensuring this is in place prior to account managers adding in promotions.
- Take control of the Forecasting team ensuring that they are working towards aligned targets and working as a team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following essential skills and knowledge;
- A confident communicator with the ability to influence and build relationships at all levels.
- Ability to take control of data ensuring accuracy and timeliness of same.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High levels of numeracy - getting it right first time attitude.
- An analytical/sharp mind that can disseminate information quickly. This is a fast moving environment that requires positive and practical decisions.
- Good business knowledge and understanding.
- Computer literate to intermediate level
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving in a timely fashion.
- Positive/personable attitude at all times.
- Ownership and responsibility for achieving personal growth and development for self.
- Team Player.
What's on Offer
Senior Demand Analyst.
E. Riding of Yorkshire > Kingston Upon Hull.
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 depending on experience.