You are here
- Do you have a product design/packaging background?
- Are you an experienced Designer?
About Our Client
Our client are a leading consumable's manufacturer and supplier with a great portfolio of national and international clients.
As the Senior Product Designer, you will be required to deliver value via:
- Managing and mentoring the more junior members of the design team
- Developing unique, feasible consumable product solutions which deliver added value to our existing customers, new customers and end users.
- Cutting edge, pro-active product innovation.
With a Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in Product or Industrial Design, you will demonstrate a design portfolio which represents excellent innovation and problem solving skills, which additionally illustrates examples of projects taken from their initial brief right through to a tangible product solution.
In addition, you will also be required to demonstrate:
- A basic understanding of how products are manufactured. A more detailed understanding of any mass production technique would be an advantage.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in a senior design position within a product business
- A portfolio demonstrating form and function across a variety products
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong conceptual skills and design style with a solid knowledge of all of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Utilizing your fresh design and creative skills, you will be required to take initial headline project briefs and translate these into tangible product solutions.
With the support of the Product Development Director, you will be required to take ownership of each project, providing weekly updates to the business of each project status.
What's on Offer
30,000 - 35,000 + Benefits