You are here
- Our Client is a Online Retailer based in Liverpool.
- Seeking a Senior Ladieswear Designer (Formalwear) on a Fixed Term Contract.
About Our Client
Our client is a successful Online Fashion Retailer.
- To design and develop exclusive product and interpretation of appropriate trends, colour and styling
- To develop key items
- CAD/Illustrate and Photo-shop for presentation purposes
- Seasonal range planning
- To update and clearly present to the HOD and Design Team new and directional trends
- Seasonally create trend boards and colour palettes sourced from international travel, trade shows, trend forecasting companies and evolving global trend
- To create under direction from the HOD seasonal trend packs informing buyers , merchandisers, QA and suppliers of our trend for the following season and influence their product selection
- Be accountable with buying for the sign off of first and all samples
- Follows product and buying critical paths to ensure deadlines and production schedules are met
- To work and develop product by own initiative
- To be part of a creative design team and ensure design standards and brand integrity are maintained by excellence of design
- To assist senior designers in company projects and to have a flexible attitude to work requirements to meet the company's demands
- To supervise and mentor Assistant Designers
- To instruct Assistant Designers in supporting the various design team if required
- Follow process set by Head of Design and maintain accuracy and business innovation continually
- Follow Product and Buying critical paths to ensure deadlines and production schedules are met
- Assist on photo shoots/press launches and supervise Assistant Designers to organise required product
The Successful Applicant
As a Senior Designer you will have/ be able to demonstrate the following:
- University degree in Design related subject
- Computer literate with skills in CAD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to travel both within UK and internationally
- Team player
- 2/3 years in Design related industry
- Demonstrates high levels of creativity and commercial thinking
If you are looking for the responsibility to translate catwalk trends into a commercial product, within a successful dynamic Online business this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What's on Offer
Competitive dependant on experience.