You are here
Senior Digital Communications Manager
- Must have Digital Campaigns Experience
- Must have substantial Digital Content Experience
About Our Client
A large Public Sector and Government based in Central London.
The successful Senior Digital Communications Manager will be required to:
- Take the lead on the end to end cycle of high quality content production across all Digital channels.
- Communicating the organisation's brand values through various digital platforms
- Developing and managing innovative Digital campaigns
- Day to day maintenance of all digital communication platforms.
- Aid with the roll out a new Social Media Strategy
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Digital Communications Manager will be expected to fulfil the following criteria:
- First hand experience of creating content for web as well as managing websites.
- Substantial experience devising and running Digital campaigns across all Digital channels
- First rate writing skills for web/online
- Experience developing and managing a social media strategy (Advantageous)
- Video production skills (Advantageous)
What's on Offer
A 12 Month Fixed Term Contract paying £40,000 to £45,000.