You are here
Senior Digital Content Manager
£35,000 - £48,000
- Senior Digital Content Manager
- Senior Digital Communications
About Our Client
- To lead on the implementation of the department's plan around increasing the use of digital engagement including an interactive website, a new intranet site and new digital platforms
- To research, identify and work with suitably qualified subject matter experts to produce CMS content for the website across a wide range of topics.
- Using online analytics, ensure the digital channels are reaching and resonating with a wide diverse audience and make recommendations as appropriate.
- To work alongside skilled developers to help progress longer-term plans
- To manage, lead and inspire a digital team including a digital content support officer, a photographer, a front end developer and a multi-media designer.
- To work creatively and innovatively to seek out new opportunities and channels to maximise the internal and external engagement opportunities.
- To assist in ongoing development of existing internal and external digital communication tools including the on-line newspaper, the internet and the intranet.
- To work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure content is current, up to date and made available in a timely, consistent and digestible way.
- To help to define standards and ensure an engaging, reliable and satisfactory end user experience.
- To manage, train and assess a pool of writers and subject matter experts.
- To assist in the management of devolved budgets.
The Successful Applicant
- A professional digital content qualification or previous experience of working in a busy online digital environment
- Experience of managing staff and being accountable for their performance
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Proven experience of research and development
- Proven experience of web analytics
- Previous experience of content approval and sign off
- Knowledge of web audit and control processes
- A good understanding of digital trends
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal and engagement skills
What's on Offer
Highly competitive offer, excellent career progression and an exctiing time to be joining