You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Digital Data Manager
- Senior Data role for large global FMCG Pharma brand
- Must have excellent underrstanding of digital customer journey
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-billion pound Pharmaceuticals business with a market leading portfolio of consumer focused brands and a leading specialist healthcare division. the business employs tens of thousands of employees globally and is one of the most respected businesses in its industry. Known for providing specialist medicines throughout the world, the business is at the forefront of global research initiatives in order to tackle serious illnesses.
The business is based near Reading, Berkshire.
The Senior Digital Data Manager is a strategic level role for the business and will be the person responsible for setting up the analytics capability in digital for the business.
The Senior Digital Data Manager will:
- Be responsible for growing the analytics capability across multiple digital channels: web, crm, social
- Setting up business agency relationships
- Onboarding new technologies in order to help drive strategic business goals forward
- Be the subject matter expert for digital data
- Work tirelessly to recommend insight in order to improve the customer journey across all digital touch points
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this position must have a strong leadership background in senior level digital data roles. You will be a data expert, have a second-to-none understanding in digital platforms and customer journey and be able to drive business change based on your analysis.
You will ideally have experience in the Adobe analytics packages and a good understanding of SQL. This role requires someone with a strong marketing background and understanding.
What's on Offer
A salary of between Â£70,000-80,000 DOE + excellent package
Please apply asap if this sounds of interest.