You are here
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Growing retail business
- Redditch area digital role
About Our Client
A well established retail business, myÂ client is recruiting a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to support the development of a new online retail proposition.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with both the management team and wider marketing team. KeyÂ responsibilities will include:
- PPC â supporting the day to day activities of the PPC agency to ensure they are equipped to effectively optimise activity.
- Email â ensure all emails meet technical best practices and be a champion for email optimisation.
- CMS â keep the website content up to date
- Brand websites â ensure sales from traffic from brand websites are maximised by optimising the exposure of offers on those websites
- Affiliate Networks â manage the offers available via affiliate networks (affiliate window) ensuring top affiliates are engaged and communicated to effectively, trialling bespoke commission incentives and banner optimisation
- 3rd Party Affiliates - manage the offers available via 3rd party affiliates ensuring top affiliates are engaged and communicated to effectively, suitable offers are promoted and performance reported regularly.
- SEO â ensure website content / copy is current and optimised to SEO best practices.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for thisÂ permanent position will possess the aÂ broad digital skillset. Key skills/expertise include:
- Setting up email campaigns to best practices and analysing performance
- Use of Google Analytics to understand customer behaviours, conversion rates and methods of quantifying and reporting site and campaign performance.
- Experience of CRM
- Familiar with ad-serving platforms, their targeting capabilities and methods of optimising activity and placements / creative
- Familiar with Adwords and retargeting activity
- Familiar with Affiliate Network activities
- Familiar with using CMS for web changes
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.