You are here
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Leading bank looking for Digital candidates with experience in SEO and/or PPC
- Digital role owning PPC, SEO, Affiliate and programmatic display channels
About Our Client
The business are one of the most successful and digitally forward thinking retail banking businesses in the UK. Their digital marketing team has a strong reputation for developing the business's acquisition and retention. They are looking for Senior Digital Marketing Executives who have experience with PPC, SEO, affiliates or programmatic display to work for their digital marketing team in central London.
What you will do in the Senior Digital Marketing Executive role:
- Manage stakeholder relationships across Brand & Marketing, Direct Channels and Digital Channels to gather their requirements, and support the SEO & Digital Partnerships strategy for the Digital Performance Media team.
- Contribute to shaping the strategies of our Performance Marketing platform initiatives to grow our business and help the business become the most trusted brand in our chosen markets.
- Build the brand year on year, ensuring that Performance Marketing is given full consideration in the creative development of campaigns and that all online activity is supporting the wider commercial and brand objectives; enhancing the brand perception, customer satisfaction and support activity to increase active customer usage of the online banking and mobile proposition.
- Working across the digital media team and wider marketing communications teams, you'll implement and improve digital media performance aligned with department-wide initiatives.
- Ensuring that the business have effective measurement and reporting for all campaign reviews, you'll monitor, track and analyse performance and make necessary adjustments to maximise traffic.
- The Performance Marketing platforms and strategies that you'll contribute to will include:
- Paid Search
- Performance Content
- Digital Partnerships
- Programmatic Media Buying
- Social Direct Response
The Successful Applicant
The relevant candidate will:
- Ideally have experience working with Financial Services (whether agency side or client side)
- Be comfortable working with analytics and data
- Experience in all core Performance marketing channels
- Have a track record in influencing stakeholders
- Have worked on one or more of the following channels:
- Programmatic Display
-Aggregators & Affiliates
- Digital Partnerships
What's on Offer
£30,0000-£45,000 + benefits