You are here
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Leading travel business
- 'Head of' department role
About Our Client
My client is a specialist within the travel and tourism sector and has grown both organically and through acquisition in recent years. They are the market leader in their field and looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to help drive further growth.
This position will be responsible for managing a team of 8 and external search agencies. You will report directly into the Head of Commercial and will hold significant budgetary responsibility. The role will involve the following:
- Oversee consistent growth in existing acquisition channels, working with our in-house teams and partner agencies to achieve best in class for PPC, SEO, Affiliates & Display.
- Research and develop new acquisition strategies.
- Demonstrate a test and learn approach towards above the line media; finding and maximising value in media and print.
- Deliver agreed targets against a £1.5m marketing spend.
- Support internal customers on their digital strategies.
- Manage and develop up to 6 direct reports.
- Sit as part of business leadership team, advising on and implementing Digital Best Practise
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Senior Digital Marketing Manager will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Strong Digital Acquisition skills across multiple marketing channels.
- Strong Content First approach to SEO and brand.
- Understanding of brand ethos and creating a connection between brands and consumers.
- Experience of working closely with IT teams as senior project sponsor.
- Significant people management experience.
- Previous P&L ownership experience.
- Strong service Ethos.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.