You are here
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Senior Digital Lead for global FMCG business
- Must have excellent strategic digital knowledge as well as tactical experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global FMCG with market leading presence in multiple categories across the world. The business has grown very well over the past decade through a series of mergers and acquisitions and is constantly striving to gain market share in its key territories. The business' office are based within ten miles of Staines.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager is a brand new role for the business and a key strategic role in the evolution of the business to the growing need for digital. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Devise and implement a global digital strategy
- Work with the director to drive digital change initiatives within the organisation
- Act as internal consultant for all aspects of digital
- Devise third party retail ecommerce strategy and work with retailers in order to drive sales through their platforms
- Own and manage all agency relationships for the business
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this position must have a great passion to succeed and affect real change within an un-complex, unbureacuratic environment. The business has a great entrepreneurial mentality and someone who is willing to think outside the box will work very well.
You must have a strong understanding of digital marketing, ideally in a FMCG environment, although this is not essential.
What's on Offer
A salary of between £60,000-70,000 DOE + excellent benefits package.
Please apply asap in order to be considered.