You are here
Senior Direct Marketing Manager
- Leading British Retail / Lifestyle brand.
- Previous exposure to a similar commercial DM role is essential!
About Our Client
My London based Retail & Lifestyle client offers a distinctive collection of designer quality home-wares and consumer products. Over 20 years old, they've grown to become one of the leading British Lifestyle brands and now span multiple international markets with both stores and ecommerce platforms. They are looking to recruit a Senior Direct Marketing Manager into order to head up their Catalogue/Insert marketing strategy within the consumer marketing team.
Working closely with the wider marketing team, my London based Retail client is looking for a talented Senior Direct Marketing Manager to come in and help develop their customer engaged acquisition marketing strategy. The main responsibilities will include:
- Managing end-to-end Direct Mail campaigns for both the UK and international markets spanning Brochure, Inserts, Press, and Partnerships.
- Leading a team of 4, with 2 direct reports.
- Taking a lead on top-line acquisition strategy, managing budgets and ensuring maximum ROI.
- Developing and managing key relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the London based Senior Direct Marketing Manager will have the following attributes:
- Previous exposure to a similar commercial DM role at a strategic level.
- Experience working across multiple international markets, knowledge of the US market is advantageous.
- An interest in Retail and Lifestyle Products/Home-wares is a must.
- Proven track record managing a team to tight deadlines and budgets.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits