You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Employment Counsel
- Senior Employment Counsel
- Internationa training / certification body - land, property and infrastructure
About Our Client
Our Client is a world famous international professional training and certification body associated with land, property and infrastructure.
The main responsibilities with this role are as follows:
- Oversight over the UK employment contracts ensuring that they are kept up to date with legal requirements and demonstrate best practise
- Advising HR on global mobility of staff, working closely with the organisation's tax advisor,
- Advise the HR team on specialist HR legal issues, including procuring local advice on a global basis,
- Advising HR on international employment contracts ensuring that they are compliant for the markets our Client operates in, as well as international staff handbooks
- Management and motivation of junior legal staff
- Provision of direction to the global organisation on a wide range of legal matters and provision of relevant and business friendly legal advice to all areas across the organisation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is likely to:
- be a solicitor with at least 5 years of post qualification experience.
- have previous experience working in a busy in-house team or in private practice.
- have a willingness to join in with the wider team and work on a collaborative basis.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.