You are here
Senior Engineer required for a volume housebuilder based in Birmingham
Housebuilding experience is essential
About Our Client
The client is an award winning Spec Home builder with offices throughout the UK.
The business is a 5* builder with a huge emphasis on customer satisfaction and quality.
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
- developing detailed designs;
- supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals;
- managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering issues;
- communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients;
- managing budgets and other project resources;
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a real team player first and foremost - the office truly works as a unit, both in the office and out.
You will be confident to manage a team and support those more junior as you will play a critical role in assisting with their development.
You will ideally have experience working in the UK housing industry and be fully fluent with all relevant building regulations and legislation.
What's on Offer