You are here
Senior Finance Analyst
Compelling Opportunity at a Not-for-profit Organisation
Senior Financial Analyst to Join Growing Team
About Our Client
UK higher, further education and skills sectors' not-for-profit organisation for digital services and solutions. The position will be based in Didcot, South Oxfordshire.
- Operate shared digital infrastructure and services
- Negotiate sector-wide deals with IT vendors and commercial publishers
- Provide trusted advice and practical assistance for universities, colleges and learning providers
The Senior Financial Analyst will sit within the finance and commercial directorate. To achieve its strategic objectives by providing prudent and effective financial compliance, management and advice. Objective to maintain the companies solvency and liquidity.
- Provide financial advice to all members of the executive leadership team
- Provide Management information that sets out a clear understanding of the financial performance of the company
- Input into base lining work and monitoring of benefits delivery
- Undertake financial analysis and investigations in support of regular and ad-hoc requirements, identifying trends and supporting resulting decision making.
- Identify financial risks and/or critical dependencies which may impact the cost of the business or the benefits it delivers
The role has been developed in order to provide interpretations regarding the companies activities, business performance, budgets, investments and financial matters. The preparation, development and analysis of financial information and provision of a high quality support service to colleagues throughout the team.
The Successful Applicant
You will add value through your ability to understand and clearly communicate with others about business performance.
- Effective team player, good communication skills and focus towards team goals
Professional qualified accountant
Previous analysis experience and demonstrable experience of improving financial performance
Involvement in cross functional tasks/ projects
Excellent Excel skills
Maintain accuracy and consistent methodology across all tasks
Work to deadlines and targets
Excellent communication skill and the ability to communicate financial issues with finance professionals
Quickly build good relationships with client contacts
Respond promptly to queries (customer focus)
Provide accurate and timely analysis to the Chief Financial Officer and the wider business
Support other colleagues where financial analysis helps facilitate their service development
What's on Offer
£50,000 P/A + final salary pension