You are here
Senior Finance Business Partner
- Opportunity to work in a leading international pharmaceutical business
- Commercial role in a growing business with excellent progression
About Our Client
Global pharmaceutical business, who are growing rapidly intheir industry. Offering a competitive salary, package and pride themselves on unique working culture and offer flixble working hours and the ability to work from home.
- Provide commercial challenge and reasoning for the Brand Team decision-making and strategy development.
- In conjunction with the sales and marketing team, develop sales and expense planning benchmarks and forecasts - ensuring the rationale and logic of assumptions used to calculate benchmarks stands up to scrutiny and challenge.
- Partner with Divisional Directors and Brand Team Leaders to ensure awareness and understanding of both key financial and non-financial issues.
- Actively participate in Brand Team reviews and strategy planning as an extended team member
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a commercial environment - preferably within the Pharma industry.
- Attention detail, accuracy when dealing with complex data and ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate complicated market models.
- Capability to challenge and influence decision-making based on analytic and business understanding.
- Track record of using initiative, drive and a continuous improvement attitude.
- Excellent computer skills particularly Microsoft Office.
- Experience in SAP would be of benefit.
- University Graduate or Equivalent.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA or ACCA preferred)
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, Car Allowance, Bonus, Health care, Pension, Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.