You are here
Senior Finance Manager - Private Banking
Senior Finance Manager for a well established Private Bank
Exceptional leadership opportunity for a senior finance professional
About Our Client
The client are well established in London and are headquartered in Switzerland - the group have a track record of success in the Private Banking sector.
There are over 200 staff members in London, this role sits in a team of 10 and has 3 direct reports who are at Manager level.
The Senior Finance Manager based in London will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement all aspects of the Financial Controls Framework, with the ability to influence and challenge business decisions using a robust knowledge of Financial Soundness risks
- Full understanding of the prudential regulatory framework for the business, enabling accurate and timely reporting, and ensuring compliance with all appropriate requirements. Ensure the maintenance of an appropriate control environment.
- Understand the impact of changing economic circumstances on the business's risk appetite and capital position
- Represent the Head of Finance and CFO where necessary. Contribute to strategic direction of the business and wider finance function
- Build a high performing team to ensure colleagues are led and developed effectively
- Work with representatives from the business and support functions to surface risks and issues. Work with team to facilitate business mitigation or resolution
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Finance Manager based in London will have had the following exposure:
Financial and Regulatory reporting experience
Performance review and development
Business finance experience in a financial services environment, with a comprehensive and deep understanding of the business environment in which the organisation operates and a desire to help others develop their industry awareness
What's on Offer
Exceptionally strong package alongside career development prospects.