You are here
Senior Finance Manager - Revenue, Pricing & Propositions
- - Senior Commercial role
- - FTSE listed Telecommunications business
About Our Client
FTSE listed telecommunications business
You will firstly take ownership of the performance of consumer revenue and subsequent gross margin. This will entail accountability for reporting, understanding, analysing and managing the P&L to Gross Margin in conjunction with the Shared Services Accounting team. Helping the Head of Finance and the Director of Consumer Finance in managing the overall performance of the unit.
Secondly, you will partner closely with stakeholders to provide commercial recommendations that aid decision making. Key to your success is your ability to become the trusted advisor of the business leads in Trading, Pricing, Propositions and Products. By building key relationships in the business, you will support all the key revenue, pricing and proposition decision support by providing critical financial and customer insight. Specifically you will manage:
- Medium and long term revenue strategy
- Product business cases and reviews
- Pricing strategy
- Product profitability
- Gross margin, revenue and trend insights
This is an exciting time to join the team. You will have the opportunity to make this role your own, building on the existing level of commercial support to the business.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have a strong commercial finance business partnering experience, having previously lead commercial finance teams and having supported business teams in driving success (e.g. trading or pricing teams)
- Have a proven ability to lead outcomes, influencing senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills whether formally or informally. Articulate and ability to get to the heart of the matter.
- CIMA/ACCA qualifications
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic organisation where you are expected to take ownership of driving change and best practice.
What's on Offer
Salary of £90,000 - £100,000 + Benefits