You are here
Senior Finance Manager
- Senior role for a Qualified Accountant
- Incredible opportunity within the Public Sector
About Our Client
The organisation are an ambitious group who are the national leaders within their field.
Sitting within the wider finance function, whilst overseeing local teams, the Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for budget setting and monitoring, financial analysis and modelling and the provision of a comprehensive business partnering service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Finance Manager must posses the following:
- Qualified accountant with at least 5years membership (ACA/ACCA/CIPFA/CIMA)
- Experience within senior management capacity
- Able to demonstrate developing effective working relationships
What's on Offer
- Prime location
- Incredible and well known Public Sector body