You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
- Newly Created Senior Financial Analyst Position
- Fast-growing fashion brand management
About Our Client
My client is a world-leading branded fashion company with a turnover of over 4 billion $ and offices across the world, including New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and London. From brand strategy to design to sales, marketing and retail, the company specialises in developing brands and extending their reach into new product categories and geographies. The company's expertise ranges from consultancy, strategy, sales, and retail to product management and marketing, managing the entire process from concept development to market launch.
You will be working with the European finance team (and business partnering with the Italian branch) to provide technical accounting support, the analysis of operational performance of European group results, relevant support to mergers and acquisitions and the implementation of new accounting and financial processes, and the monthly European report pack, business planning, and management reporting.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing financial data to draw sound conclusions and proposals
- implementing new accounting poly in commercial environment
- working with the European FC and FD to develop monthly reports
- Improving gross profit by working with European FC to develop analytical systems related to performance by customer, brand and product category
- Provide financial and analytical support to European FC and FD on a wide variety of problems
- tracking performance of critical group projects
- Help European FC in managing external relationships with auditors an produce statutory accounts
- help develop junior financial analyst and junior staff
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Fluent in Italian
- A qualified ACA with 0-2 years PQE
- You will have strong technical skills and knowledge of the latest developments in IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Familiar with FRS101 and COSEC filings
- strong technically in relation to accounting and control
- Proven track record of identifying and remediating accounting issues
- Have strong analytical/planning skills
- detailed knowledge of SAP, SAP BPC, MS Dynamics AX
- a strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join as a Senior Financial Analyst in global fashion company that enjoys partnerships with world-leading brands across the world. You will be working closely with the European financial controller and financial director while developing valuable analysis on group performance to improve gross profits and working on accounts surrounding mergers & acquisitions. You will be liaising with finance teams across Europe to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the different business across the continent
My client is offering between 50 and 55K, depending on previous experience.