You are here
Senior Financial Planning & Analysis
- Financial Services
About Our Client
My client have grown rapidly over the past 12 months and are seeking to bolster their FP&A team to support the business in making commercial decisions, this position is the most senior FP&A role within the business unit and will take responsibility for the firm's largest territory.
The role is not intended to be fully defined, but fluid depending on the peaks and troughs which occur in the business throughout the regular weeks and months. Key aspects include (but are not restricted to):
- Management of the EMEA region for the business and working closely with the senior management and commercial stakeholders to drive performance
- Key interactions will be with finance personnel and senior managers and Directors across the group.
- Production and consolidation of individual office and group management accounts, including analysis of key metrics
- Review and analysis of monthly reporting submitted by overseas subsidiaries
- Budgeting and forecasting support, including review and critical analysis of submissions from overseas companies
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- Management reporting and financial analysis
- Process design and implementation
- To provide regular and ad-hoc reporting on the performance of the group from a broking perspective
- General ad-hoc duties including supporting the year end process for financial reporting.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking to speak to Qualified Accountants (1-2yr PQE) from either Practice (Top 20) or industry who are looking to work in a commercial, analytical position based in the City of London.
You will posses strong interpersonal skills and a strong technical skill set to produce high level analysis and reports.
What's on Offer
Permanent Senior Financial Planning & Analysis position based in the City of London
Salary up to £65,000
Global Insurance Broker
Strong Stakeholder Management