You are here
Senior Financial Planning Analyst - Major FMCG Client
£35,000 - £45,000
- Key role in all aspects of forward looking planning and analysis
- Major FMCG client headquartered in Bristol
About Our Client
My client are a major FMCG organisation who have experienced a transformative last 12 months.
- Annual Budgeting - responsible for the production of the detailed annual budgeted financial statements to meet both internal timings & Group Board deadlines. Coordinate business resources to enable the timely & accurate production of budget commercials and departmental overheads.
- Periodic Forecasts - responsible for the production of timely and accurate forecasts, identifying trends and key issues.
- Accountable for consolidating analysis, tracking and reporting on the performance of business initiatives
- Continuously improve the standard reports and impactful financial analysis of relevant topics
- Business Partnering - collaboration with internal stakeholders with ability to influence decisions / drive corrective action
- Partner with HR to assess financial implications of legislative payroll changes e.g. employer pension contributions, apprenticeship schemes
- Accountable for incentive scheme modelling, provision of data, calculations and reconciliation during the annual scheme cycle, effectively communicating risks, issues and solutions with key stakeholders
- Track actual performance of incentive schemes against budget and provide projected year end pay out as basis for accrual, effectively communicating risks, issues and solutions with key stakeholders
- Accountable for the preparing and processing period end incentive accruals and maintain balance sheet reconciliations, effectively communicating risks, issues and solutions with key stakeholders
- Partner with HR and provide data modelling for changes to total remuneration including balance of fixed and variable pay
- Design relevant FTE and cost to employ KPIs which support business decisions regarding organisational structure, pay reviews and succession planning
The Successful Applicant
Candidate profile sought:
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Budgeting / Forecasting: Evolving - ability to coordinate resources, challenge effectively and continually improve budgeting/forecasting processes.
- Significant experience of Financial Modelling: - ability to source complex data from a variety of sources and use an array of analysis techniques to design impactful analysis.
- Business partner: skilled influencer with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team Player: Experienced - skilled in communicating and working effectively with others.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Integrity - access to highly confidential payroll information
What's on Offer
This role will pay a competitive basic salary and offers excellent progression opportunities.