You are here
Senior General Manager
- General Manager for Leading 3PL Logistics Provider
- Full P&L, Operational and customer responsibility.
About Our Client
My client is a leading Third party logistics provider working on behalf of several leading global organisations.
The successful candidate will lead a >500,000 sq ft Distribution Centre with a team in excess of 500 people. The Distribution centre is a flagship operation and centre of excellence.
Budgetary responsibilities will exceed £30million
The successful candidate will lead and continuously develop the customer site in accordance with Company and customer expectations, ensuring service levels are met, quality health and safety standards are adhered to, and legislative and budgetary targets are achieved.
To maximise the weekly, monthly and annual performance of the team by providing leadership, focusing on customer expectations, effective operational performance, a motivated workforce and succession planning.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have:
* experience of managing complex distribution centres with larges teams of people
* Budgetary experience of managing full P&L for a warehousing and transport operations.
* Experience managing demanding customers
* Experience with modern WMS systems including implementations
* Exposure to automation in either semi or fully automated DC's
Six sigma / Lean experience is advantageous
Educated to degree level or equivalent
CPC is an advantage
What's on Offer
Basic Salary 65,000 - £72,000 , Expensed Car / Car Allowance, bonus, Excellent benefits package